Saturday, February 20, 2010

Celtics @ Portland Update

I have no idea what to say about this game except one word AMAZING! Kevin Garnett and Rajon Rondo definitely showed up in tonight’s game. I love the telepathic bond between the two the alley oop in the second was my favorite part of the game. Who would have ever seen that coming! So that was the highlight of the game for me but I have a down side too, the turn over at the end of the third; I mean is there something we don’t know here? Is Scalabrine secretly teaming up with the Blazers? If so that pass said it all! SCALABRINE WHERE’S YOUR HEAD AT! IF THERE’S 4.6 SECONDS LEFT IN THE THIRD QUARTER common sense says...DON’T PASS THE BALL RIGHT TO THE OPPOSITE TEAM!!!!!
Other than that little mistake or whatever Scalabrine wants to call it, I have to say when it was time for K.G. and Rondo to have their break, The Beast was unleashed! Ray Allen came right out of his cave and straight into the fourth, standing tall and strong on defense setting his team up with some assists and doing what he does best knocking down three’s. Let’s not forget Big Baby also known as Glen Davis, spectacular job on D-Fense, taking the two charges in a row like it was nothing. In the ened I was very proud of my team I knew they would pull through, I loved the game it was a great match up with Celtics and Portland Trail Blazers, I would watch them battle against each other again any time. Way to go Celtics awesome game way to win 96-76 Congrats!

2 comments:

  1. Your voice in this piece is amazing! It's always a treat to read. You may want to consider a career as a sports writer/columnist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had thought about that but the thing is I have to be intrested in the game to write a good review on it.

    ReplyDelete